8.17.2010

Berkeley stomach filling

I love Berkeley food.
I will drive all the way there just to eat.
If I get to see people that's even better.
My favorite place is OB Town, formerly Chicken Town.

Fried chicken is good.
Korean fried chicken is the best.

I dream of this stuff.
Just hearing the words "chicken town" makes me salivate. Darn pavlov!

the dish before THE dish.
cabbage with some thousand island.
why do Asians like thousand island sauce so much?
it's like our favorite.

 THE dish. #2 fried chicken with special sauce.

THE dish. #4? garlic fried chicken.
I love fried garlic chips.

I like #2 the best.

Then lug your chicken-stuffed belly to College Ave. for some Ici.
Different interesting flavors made from organic, local sources.

I think this was vanilla with pumpkin chips and toffee & rose vanilla.

High-Five Lunch Buddies!


Good night.

1 comment:

What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails