1. Mossimo Sateen Dress
Target. $27.99
The store I stopped by last night had it on sale for $17.99 (normally $27.99).
I'm in love. The design in front covers up the post-holiday rice (and bbq, curry, cotton candy, etc.) belly AND IT HAS POCKETS! I got Olive. There are petite sizes online.
I am very impressed with Mossimo lately.
Remember when they used to sell grungy t-shirts in department stores for $30?
I am very impressed with Mossimo lately.
Remember when they used to sell grungy t-shirts in department stores for $30?
2. Pack and Carry Fire Pit
Tortoise General Store. $189.95
Anytime is a good time for smores and silly songs around a campfire.
3. OXO 360-Degree Travel Mug

Amazon
. $12.99
I have been looking for a pop and seal-type coffee mug since my last one fell to its death a few years ago.
I picked up a green one at Whole Foods (for the same price as Amazon!). Love at first sight.
I was so excited to have a travel mug again. I am very picky about these things. I washed it last night. Made coffee and filled the mug to the max in the morning. Then left it on the kitchen counter. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow.
4. Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon


Amazon
. $9.99
I know it's old. Jbear got the cd recently and I am totally digging it.
5. E. Guittard - Ambanja Bittersweet

Guittard
.
In college, I was a dedicated fan to the Chucuri Bittersweet. Study breaks meant walking down to Andronico's or the student store (if I was on campus) and picking up a new bar of chocolate (or block of cheese) and skipping all the way back to my books. I haven't been eating too much chocolate in recent months but this variety is a good reason to restart.
Tortoise General Store. $189.95
Anytime is a good time for smores and silly songs around a campfire.
3. OXO 360-Degree Travel Mug
Amazon
I have been looking for a pop and seal-type coffee mug since my last one fell to its death a few years ago.
I picked up a green one at Whole Foods (for the same price as Amazon!). Love at first sight.
I was so excited to have a travel mug again. I am very picky about these things. I washed it last night. Made coffee and filled the mug to the max in the morning. Then left it on the kitchen counter. Oh well. I'll try again tomorrow.
4. Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon
Amazon
I know it's old. Jbear got the cd recently and I am totally digging it.
5. E. Guittard - Ambanja Bittersweet
Guittard
In college, I was a dedicated fan to the Chucuri Bittersweet. Study breaks meant walking down to Andronico's or the student store (if I was on campus) and picking up a new bar of chocolate (or block of cheese) and skipping all the way back to my books. I haven't been eating too much chocolate in recent months but this variety is a good reason to restart.
6. Dooney & Bourke Patent Venus Collection
QVC. $195
I really like patent leather but it's hard to make a patent leather purse seem not too tacky or tough-looking. This bag does a good job looking classic (without all the zippers and studs) with lots of fun colors.
I especially like this bag in blue/turquoise.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?