I can't believe this works. But it does!
Do you have any lonely socks that lost it's identical brother?
I save mine in a laundry bag that is getting bigger and bigger.
If you have medium to long hair, snip off the end of the sock, roll it into a donut, put your hair in a ponytail and from the end wrap your hair around the donut and make a sock bun!
I save mine in a laundry bag that is getting bigger and bigger.
If you have medium to long hair, snip off the end of the sock, roll it into a donut, put your hair in a ponytail and from the end wrap your hair around the donut and make a sock bun!
I quickly tried it out last night and snapped this with my phone.
I used a regular white sock (as you can see)
but the tutorial suggests using a sock color similar to your hair color.
I used a regular white sock (as you can see)
but the tutorial suggests using a sock color similar to your hair color.
I think if you actually put some effort into it and maybe use some product it could be clean and symmetrical (no fly aways). Easy DIY hair for the bridal party?
P.S. If you have white hair and need a sock- I have plenty.

No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?