2.15.2011

Sweet life

Scenes from yesterday:
Are you going out somewhere nice tonight?
No, I have a test.

Are those flowers from your boyfriend?
No, I bought them for you (awesome roommates).

Did you get flowers?
No, I got a cool picture of a zebra.

Do you like zebras?
Not particularly, but they have cool eyelashes.

I think the only places you'd notice a difference on vday is at the store. There are lots of heart balloons and swarms of males vulture circling the floral department swooping whatever the florist puts out.

I got caught up at work, lost track of time, ended up shopping with my roommate, giving jbear his gift, got a stomach ache and burping alot (just being thorough). I decided to accept the fact I am not one of those people that can have a full-time job, 17 hours of class a week, sound mind and happy relationships. Something had to give. I traded in 9 hours of class for a piece of my sanity back and a non-grumpy demeanor. Too bad it is past the drop date. But what a lovely, stress-free night with people I love.

Oh! Franz brought back a box of goodies from Whole Foods. I LOVE whole foods desserts. I claimd a chocolate cheesecake. We talked a lot about starting food blogs. I never got around to starting mine and who knows when I'll have time to play in the kitchen again. I can't wait for him to start his foodie blog.

And on Sunday I got to see my friend from Japan. I met her in gospel choir. Jbear was sweet enough to put aside some study time to drive me to the city to pick her and her husband up. We took them to the nike outlet, zachary's pizza (her favorite!), ici (I wish I could have a cone with all their flavors), and convinced them to come back next year. Heroes for a night. =)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails