11.01.2010

Orange Orange Everywhere!

[My posts keep getting later and later...]

I was so excited about last week's theme because currently, orange and black in the bay area don't mean Halloween, it is ALL about the SF Giants.

When the SF Giants were playing the Phillies, who were apparently the top-ranked team.
That Thursday WOULD have been epic if the Giants won because it would have meant they were going to the world series. We trekked up to the city to watch the game and be present for festivities JUST IN CASE they DID win. But they did not. Good thing I took pictures before the game. Because after the game, the sky was drizzling and the city's mood was somber.

It's amazing how a team of few people can unite such a variety of fans.
People can overlook differences and unite for ONE cause.

I love the spirit.

The good news is they DID win the game on Saturday.
2010 World Series was SF Giants vs. Texas Rangers.
A battle of the underdogs. I love it.
Tonight the SF Giants won that too.
 
There is a parade tomorrow but I am still recovering.

1 comment:

  1. i love the unity in sports, too. i could care less about a team, but i see the passion in one of their fans & it makes me all teary! =)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails