Remember when I was excited about my new squiggly shoes?
I love the way my ZigPulse shoes
feel.
The mesh is so thin and fine that my feet can breathe.
Unfortunately, the mesh is so thin that whenever my feet brushed up against a rock, bush or anything sharp the material tears. Also, since the material is so thin I am scared of the ripping the mesh more by washing them. Therefore, after a few uses my once beautiful white and red lasagna shoes turned brown and rugged looking.
I do not mind.
People at the gym must see my shoes and think "wow, she's hardcore" when in reality half my jogging activity involves me going to Safeway and returning home with a dessert. Too bad Jbear scoffs walking next to me in my worn shoes. (I know. He must be jealous because he's worked out 50x more than I have in his pair and mine are WAY dirtier.)
No need to be jealous!
I got another pair.
Except these are ZigFuel model.
The mesh material is different and they are blue. Different design, but same squiggles.
No comments:
Post a Comment
What do you think?